My Adventures in Salzburg

Hello!
Today I am going to write a rather late post about my summer. I enjoyed a fantastic music tour to Salzburg. I can definitely say it was one of the best experiences of my life. I had so much fun playing at various different venues but we also fitted in some sightseeing on the way. I am going to share a few pictures from my trip. I hope you like them!

These two pictures were taken walking around Salzburg. I loved Salzburg because everything is so pretty. There is something exciting on every street from an art stall to a fountain. When I was there we visited Mozart's museum and then strolled around souvenir shops.


To the left is a picture of a fountain in Salzburg. Salzburg is full of beautiful fountains and sculptures. There is also such beautiful scenery. The lakes provide great photo opportunities. I took the picture to the right whilst on a boat trip on one of the lakes near Salzburg. The clouds were low so they masked the mountains but I think it looks quite atmospheric!

My last two pictures are food related because you can't go to Salzburg and not try strudel! The photo on the left was taken on a very hot day when my friends and I sought out some well deserved ice cream. To the right is a photo of some apple strudels. I ate one of these just after a cable car ride up a mountain. They were absolutely delicious!

I hope that you like these pictures from my trip. I would really recommend Salzburg as a holiday destination because the scenery is beautiful and I had an amazing time.
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts