Sun, Sun, Sun

Hello!
I hope you've had a good day! I'm very happy at the moment because the sun has been out for days and it is so warm! I've been inspired by the gorgeous weather and I want to share my favourite things to do when it is sunny. I hope you enjoy it!

I love to have a nice cold drink when it is hot. One of my favourites is my mum's homemade lemonade. It is so citrusy and refreshing! She made some today and it was so nice to be able to come home and enjoy a glass. Another drink that I like is lime soda and this was one of my favourite things to order in Sri Lanka. Follow the link to find out how to make it. It's actually really easy to make.


I also really like wearing summery clothes and hot weather is the perfect excuse to wear all of my new outfits. Recently I bought a denim skirt from ASOS and I love wearing it with patterned t-shirts. I've been wearing it all the time!

Another thing I love doing when it is hot is having barbecues with my family and friends. I think that there are so many options when it comes to food. You could barbecue sausages, burgers, chicken, or if you are vegetarian, there are plenty of delicious veggie burger recipes. In my family, we always have barbecued vegetables when we have barbecues. I particularly love barbecued courgettes and red pepper.

So those are my favourite things to do when it is hot! Let me know what you like doing.

Comments

Popular Posts