These are a few of my favourite things...

Hello Everyone!
This time I have decided to blog about some of my favourite things! Hopefully this will cheer you up this January. Often people feel a bit down in January because the festive season is over so look at my pictures to cheer yourself up! I took all of these myself!
This one is of a swimming pool in Spain. I took the photo a few years ago on our summer holiday. It was so hot so I was really refreshed to jump into the pool. It also had a stunning view!

 
These four photos were taken at a butterfly house. It was like a huge, exotic garden but indoors! There were lots of flowers, plants and fruits to attract the butterflies. I think butterflies are really pretty and these ones were still so you could get really close up. I particularly like the black butterfly with the red flower in the background because they contrast really well.
 
 
 
 


 
 Here are some photos of food to get your taste buds going! The delicious looking lemon tart was made by my Mum and was just as tasty as it looks in the picture! The fish goujons, chips and salad were at a harbourside restaurant and they were really nice too!  
 
 

 
I love hot chocolate and a steaming mug full on a cold day is amazing! It always makes me feel happy. I also like art and to the left is a watercolour postcard that I did of some violets. Doesn't it look pretty?!




 
 
 
 
This is a picture of my piano and I love playing it so it makes me happy! Also candles are really relaxing, especially scented ones and pictures of them are often really cute!





I hope you all enjoyed hearing about my favourite things and hopefully they cheered you up!
What about you?
What makes you happy? Tell me in the comments below or drop me an email!
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts