My Holiday to Wales

Hello!
During the Easter holidays,  I enjoyed a lovely holiday in the South of Wales. I stayed with my family and my grandparents in a beautiful house in Little Haven near Pembrokshire. Our house was a short walk away from the sea and we enjoyed many evenings walking by the beach. My two favourite memories from the holiday are a coastal walk that we did and having afternoon tea at the Grove Hotel.

We did many walks on our holiday and I particularly liked the ones right on the coast by the sea. The views were stunning, as you can see from my photo, and it was so windy that I almost got blown over! The sea was a beautiful turquoise colour and huge waves were crashing against the rocks. It was a lovely scene. We had a picnic lunch half way around and luckily it wasn't raining. I would recommend a coastal walk to anyone because our walk was a great part of our holiday. Some of the paths were quite narrow but nevertheless it was an amazing walk.
I was lucky enough to enjoy afternoon tea at the Grove Hotel with my grandma and it was absolutely amazing. The Grove Hotel was a beautiful hotel with picturesque scenery and we enjoyed an amazing afternoon tea there. I had a pot of tea and I was allowed as much as I wanted. First there were four sandwiches each and they all had different fillings. My favourite was smoked salmon and cream cheese. Then, we enjoyed huge scones with berry jam and clotted cream. There were four cakes: passion fruit profiteroles, carrot cake slices, macaroons and chocolate and coffee gateau. I only managed to eat the profiterole and the gateau but we took the other cakes home with us. The profiterole was my favorite. It had a thick vanilla cream inside and a tangy passion fruit syrup. It was absolutely delicious!

I hope that you enjoyed hearing about my holiday to Wales.
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts