Spring

Hello!
I realise that I have neglected this blog for a while now and I feel quite bad. My plan to blog more frequently this year has not worked very well! However the holidays have arrived for me now so I hope to write more blog posts over the holidays, starting with this one. The topic for this post is Spring. I think I have written about this before but since it is such a nice day, I felt like writing about it again! As I am writing this, I keep looking out of my bedroom window because it is a beautiful day outside and the garden is bathed in golden sunlight. Flowers are blooming and occasionally, bees and butterflies fly past the window. It appears that Spring has finally arrived! I'm going to write about my plans for the Easter holidays and what I want to do.

I have been really enjoying the holidays so far and have spent time outside with my friends, enjoying the lovely weather. Highlights so far for me have been admiring all the Summery outfits in the shops in town and a picnic in a park with my friends, which resulted in a rather competitive game of Frisbee! I have exams approaching next term so I will be quite busy revising when I go back to school, but in my free time over the holidays, I am hoping to spend more time outside. Hopefully it will stay sunny for a while! I will be spending some time in Wales soon and I expect we will be going on many walks so I will post some pictures of my trip when I return. If you are in the mood for some Spring pictures, do go and visit one of my previous posts entitled 'Spring is Here', in which I share some pretty pictures of some of the flowers in my garden.

I am also very keen to do some Spring/Easter themed baking so look out for a baking post. As you may already know, I am a keen baker so I decided to browse on Pinterest for some Easter/Spring themed baking ideas. I made a collage of the different things that I found. I hope to try out some of these ideas.

I just love all the pretty pastel colours. I'm not sure I'm talented enough to recreate some of these sweet treats but I'll certainly give it a go!

So those are my plans for Easter! I'd love to know what you are doing!

Comments

Popular Posts