Relaxing

Hello!
I just realised that I haven't blogged in ages so I thought I would do a short post about relaxing. I am a person who gets quite anxious and stressed sometimes and I think that it is very important to be able to unwind and relax in the evening. I am going to share with you my favourite ways to relax.

1. Have a shower/bath
A nice steamy bath or shower is the perfect way to relax. I particularly like using my Zoella Bath Latte because it has such a lovely sweet flavour. It is flavoured with a combination of honey and sweet almonds which smells really good.

2. Make myself a hot drink
Tea is one of my favourite hot drinks but I also really like hot chocolate. Hot drinks make me feel really relaxed and there are so many different things you can try. If tea and coffee don't rock your boat, try hot squash. Hot honey and lemon drinks are good if you have a cold.

3. Curl up in bed with a book
I really enjoy reading and if I'm feeling particularly stressed, I like to switch on my fairy lights and curl up in bed with a good book. It's the perfect way to unwind before you go to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you like to do to relax!
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts