TV Recommendations

Back again!
Today I am going to do a post about three of my favourite TV programmes that are on at the moment: The Great British Bake Off, The Apprentice and Hunted.

The Great British Bake Off is nearly over now with the final episode due on Wednesday. However it is still available on BBC iPlayer and I would really recommend the series to anyone who is interested in baking or simply anyone who enjoys watching a competition! It is a more uplifting version of Masterchef and I always watch it every year. As I said, Wednesday is the final and I can't wait to watch it! I think that Candice will win.

The apprentice is one of my favourite shows. To see a previous post that I did on it, look for one called Apprentice, Rocky Road and Me Myself Milly. To give you a brief summary, The Apprentice is about Lord Sugar looking for a new business partner. The contestants have to do a variety of tasks ranging from advertising to designing to selling and at the end of each episode, one contestant is 'fired'. The show is on Thursday evenings from 9-10pm. So far on this series, my favourite task was when the teams had to manufacture and sell sweets in Brighton. While I didn't really like the sound of the salt and vinegar fudge, I thought that the cappuccino toffee looked promising! Overall it is a great programme to watch and I would recommend it to pretty much anyone. However, don't show it to small children because sometimes there is some swearing!

Hunted is a programme on channel 4 about a group of 14 people who go on the run on their own or in a pair and try not to get caught for 28 days. The fugitives are hunted by a group of experts who can use anything that the state would usually use for example CCTV, tracking mobile devices and launching media campaigns. If the fugitives haven't been caught by the end, they get a huge money prize. It is a really intense and dramatic programme and I really like it. The final episode is on Thursday so I will definitely be tuning in to watch it! 

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts