Bath Market Photos

Hello!
Today I went to the Christmas market in Bath with my sister and we had such a lovely time. The market has a great atmosphere, with live musicians and mulled wine being sold on practically every street! I wanted to share a few pictures from the trip.


This picture is of something that we bought from one of the stalls and it was called a 'chocolate kiss'. The stall had a plethora of flavours, ranging from baileys to rum and raisin. We decided that they looked too good to not try one. We decided on the caramel flavour and it was delicious! Inside the chocolate casing, there was caramel flavoured cream that tasted like marshmallows and it was sitting on top of a wafer biscuit. It was truly divine! Perhaps I will try to make something like that one day.

These next two pictures are of some of the decorations around the market. It was very busy so I found it hard to take good pictures, but I took two of the lights around the market. We stayed there until the early evening and despite the cold, bitter wind, everything looked so much prettier in the dark!



My final picture is of the Bath abbey and yet again I wasn't able to take a good picture because it was so busy! I'd recommend going there to see it at a less busy time of year because it is magnificent and I wasn't able to truly appreciate it due to the crowds!


I hope you enjoyed looking at my pictures! I would really recommend going to the market- it's amazing!


Comments

Popular Posts