Secret Santa Gift Idea

Hello!
It's that time of year again when we pick names out of a hat and frantically search around shopping centres, trying to find a suitable gift that falls in the price range. Secret Santa can be very stressful because it is always tough trying to find a gift that you know the person will like. I wrote a post last year with some suggestions for Secret Santa gifts but I decided to do another post as I have found some new things that would make great gifts!

I am doing Secret Santa with some of my friends at school but I was quite stressed about this because the person who I am giving a gift to doesn't like chocolate (I don't think I'll ever be able to understand this) and she has sensitive skin. This rules out any body products such as bath bombs or shower gels. I normally turn to chocolate for Secret Santa presents as most people love it, but I had to come up with another idea. I decided to give her a mug and some socks. I bought both of these gifts from New Look which had a variety of different socks. Originally, I was planning to buy some fluffy socks but I went with these Christmassy ones because they look nice and festive. My mum chose the mug and I think it looks really pretty and it is personal as it has her initial on it. I hope she likes her present!


I think that these things would make a great present for anyone as there is a huge variety of mugs in the shops and you can get some really nice ones for cheap prices. Everyone loves getting a new pair of socks at Christmas so I think socks are a safe bet too! I hope you found this post useful and now have more Secret Santa present ideas.

Comments

Popular Posts