The Voice vs Splash!

Hello!
At the moment I watch Splash! on a Saturday evening. However, The Voice- another one of my favourite shows- is on TV at the same time. I never know which one to watch. In this blog entry I am going to write about both of them.

The Voice has been running for a few years now and I really like it. It is a singing show a bit like X Factor but for the auditions, the coaches are turned around so that the person's looks has nothing to do with the decision. If a coach likes the unknown voice, they hit a red button and their chair turns around. I think that this is a really good idea because the singers can feel as if they can look how they like but only their voice is judged. The current celebrity coaches are Ricky Wilson, Tom Jones, Kylie Minogue and Will.I.am. The program is quite funny because often the coaches all want a person and then they start trying to get the singer to choose them. There is often some rivalry between Ricky and Will.I.am.

Splash! is a diving show. The famous Olympic diver Tom Daley teaches some celebrities how to dive each week and they perform exciting dives in front of 3 judges and a live audience. The public vote for their favourite diver. After everyone has dived, there is some entertainment from a diving crew and then one person is knocked out and one person goes through. The remaining two dive in the 'splash off' and the judges pick a final person to go through. I like watching all of the different dives, especially the ones with somersaults, and the entertainment is great. Currently, Perri Kiely from Diversity is on Splash! and I think he should win because he does lots of somersaults. He is practically fearless.

My dilemma of them both being at the same time can be solved. I can watch one on catch up. Due to the fact that we can't easily get ITV player, on a Saturday I watch Splash! I would love to know if any of my readers watch one of the two programmes.
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts