Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

Hello!
In this blog entry, I am going to write about a popular show that I watch on Saturday evenings: Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway.

Little Ant and Dec
Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway is a show presented by two famous hosts- Ant and Dec who are well known for being on the television series: Byker Grove. It is a fun-packed, entertaining live show that I really like watching. Members of the audience take part in crazy games and win fantastic prizes and famous people perform.

It first started in 2002 and is still very popular nowadays and who knows how long it will go on for. There are several events that occur every episode like Ant vs Dec- a challenge where the presenters have to face each other. There is also a part where celebrities meet people, wear earpieces and have to do what Ant and Dec tell them. Last episode, a celebrity had to talk to wedding planners and it was really funny. Another one of my favourite parts is where little Ant and Dec do their bit. Little Ant and Dec are two cheeky, tiny boys who go to meet celebrities. I also like the part with the super computer. This is a point in the show when they show videos that a big computer took. The videos are filmed in different locations each week. People press the button on the computer and have to what the computer says on the screen for example- do an impression of a celebrity. The person/people that do the best, get tickets to go on a free holiday. People try really hard so it is funny watching the videos.

I would rate Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway 8 and a half / 10 and I would recommend it to my readers.

500 words competition advertisement
I have one more thing to say and it is about the BBC radio 2 500 words competition. It is a story writing competition run by Chris Evans and participants have to enter short stories of up to 500 words. The deadline was Wednesday this week and I entered. I wish good luck to any of my readers who entered!
Bye

Comments

Popular Posts