Davina McCall

Hi!
For my summer targets post, I mentioned keeping fit through the summer and I haven't blogged about it yet. So this post is going to be about something that I have been doing fairly frequently throughout the holidays. I hope you enjoy it!


The DVD that I used
Whilst searching for a good DVD to watch with my friends at the beginning of the holiday, I stumbled across a fitness DVD by Davina McCall. I decided that for a laugh I'd give it a go and I found that I actually quite enjoyed it and continued it for the rest of the holidays! The DVD is called Super Body Workout and has 5 workouts on it. They are all of Davina and her two personal trainers and they are encouraging and humorous so it is quite fun! I am going to explain about some of the workouts I tried.

Super Fit and Super Sculpt
These two 40 minute routines are both very good for keeping fit! Super Fit has lots of kickboxing and punching and I really enjoyed trying out the moves! Super Sculpt used weights and since I didn't have any, I used some cans of kidney beans from the cupboard. Perhaps not as heavy as needed but they still did the trick! Both of these workouts came with their own cool down and warm up. I liked these features because you don't have to worry about doing the 'right thing'!

Super Abs, Super Legs and Super Arms
These 50 minute workouts used either the Super Fit or the Super Sculpt routine but with an extra 10 minutes focusing on one part of the body. At first I really struggled to keep going for 50 minutes but after a few days I soon managed.

I think that it is a really fun way to get fit because you feel like you are motivated by Davina and not doing it all on your own. She is really chatty on camera so it is not just tedious exercise. I would recommend the workouts for anyone wanting to get fit because you can take short breaks whenever it is getting too tiring.
So that has been one of my fun ways of keeping fit!
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts