2015

Hello again!
I am writing this today on December 31st, the last day of 2015. 2015 for me has been a great year filled with fun and excitement and I wanted to write a blog post about it. decided that I would sum up some of my highlights from 2015, talk about New Year's resolutions and write about the upcoming events and things to look forward to in 2016. I hope you enjoy this post.

I have had so many amazing experiences and highlights of 2015 and it is hard to choose my favourites! I have picked out a few and they are going to Sri Lanka, playing at my auntie's wedding, my school French trip, seeing Les Mis in London and playing the last post in church on Remembrance Day. Sri Lanka was the trip of a lifetime and I will always remember it. We travelled around so much and I saw so much amazing wildlife and temples. Please visit the pages of my blog dedicated to my trip for more information. Playing the trumpet at my auntie's wedding was a big highlight to me because I really felt that I was helping to make her day extra special. So many people came up to me afterwards and said well done or thank you and I felt that it was definitely a day to remember. My school French trip was the first time I had been abroad without any of my family before but I had an amazing time! I visited a goats cheese farm, a sweet factory, a market and I even ate snails. My favourite part was interviewing a French lady with my friends. Surprisingly we understood what she was saying and we were able to write down all the information in our French diaries for the trip. Les Miserables was a real treat for me because it was the first time I had ever been to see a west end production. I can say that it was absolutely amazing and I fell in love with Les Mis. I would seriously recommend it to anyone who likes music and/or drama. I actually played the last post 3 times: once in a remembrance concert, then on Remembrance Day and then in a Remembrance Day assembly at school. On all three occasions I was extremely nervous because I felt it was up to me to make the services really special. To my relief, all three performances went well and I was hugely congratulated afterwards for my moving performance. I was quite relieved when it was all over! So those have been my highlights of 2015. Hopefully 2016 will be just as good.

My New Year resolutions are to blog at least once a fortnight, to carry on running every Sunday and to improve my grades at school. I have also noticed that last year, I did 28 blog posts and this year I have also done 28 blog posts! So next year I want to try and post more than 28 in total to beat my previous record. I am looking forward to the new year and hopefully I will achieve all of my resolutions.

So I have one thing to say to you: Happy 2016!

Comments

Popular Posts