Blog Statistics

Hello!
Today I thought that I would do a post on something that you don't see on my blog- statistics. When I log on to BlogSpot I have access to a whole bunch of facts and figures and I thought that I would share on my blog.

Pageviews
The first thing I want to share is page views. Overall on my blog I have had 2002 views which I am quite proud of. I decided that when my blog hit 2000 views I would write this post. January 2014 had the most pageviews in the history of my blog. In that month I had 293 It had and this was actually the month that my blog started. I am quite proud of 2000 views but there are some even more exciting statistics to come!

Audience (countries)
My next point is about audience in different countries. When I first started the blog, I thought that it would just be read in America and Britain but it has been read all over the world. I have access to the list of the top ten countries that have been looking at my blog. Some of them are quite surprising! Here they are:
EntryPageviews
United Kingdom

1609
United States

218
Russia

25
Germany

20
France

20
Switzerland

17
Romania

15
Zambia

15
Tanzania

12
Australia

10
I was quite impressed with some of the countries on that list, particularly Tanzania! Along the way, I have noticed other countries such as Hungary and India crop up on this list and it has been interesting watching which countries look at my blog the most.

Pageviews (by browsers and operating systems)
Image displaying most popular platformsThe next thing that I want to mention is pageviews by browsers and operating systems. I have access to some pie charts and statistics concerning the browsers and operating systems that I would like to share. I found that 52% of the pageviews were done by safari and only 21% used internet explorer. I had a mixture of other browsers but this information quite surprised me as it implies that more iPads and apple products are used to look at my blog. The operating systems section proved this point. As you can see from the picture to the left, iPads were used the most with Windows devices following behind. I actually expected iPhones to have a bigger section in that pie chart but clearly more people look at blogs on iPads than iPhones.

Most Popular Posts
The final thing that I would like to write about is the most popular posts. The top three are currently: Names, Learning the Trumpet and Latin. I was quite surprised to see that Names was the top post but thinking about it now, perhaps people looked at it when deciding a name for a baby or maybe they were just curious like me! After these top three, I wasn't so surprised with the others. For example, Italy and Sri Lanka cropped up and many people look on the internet for holiday experiences when deciding to go somewhere. Some of the TV shows that I have looked at were also in that list.

I hope that you have enjoyed this post about statistics!
Bye!
PS- I apologise for the huge space below! Something went wrong with my computer...





























Comments

Popular Posts