A Sunny Day and a Cafe

Hello everyone!
It's such a lovely day today! I wanted to write a short post about a lovely café that I went to with my mum for lunch today. Seeing as it was sunny, we decided to walk into town and have lunch at a café. We sat outside in the sunshine and ate the most amazing food! I'm sorry but I can't say the name of the café because I try to be anonymous on this blog, but I just wanted to tell you about what a great time I had.

It was one of those cafés where you just want to eat everything on the menu! There was a mixture of meat and vegetarian dishes, and I even saw a few vegan dishes on the menu. My mum chose smashed avocado on sourdough toast and I decided to have a salad. We also shared some sweet potato wedges between us. My salad was delicious! It had pieces of harissa spiced lamb, pitta bread, pomegranates and all sorts of other salad bits in it. I couldn't finish it because the portion was so big! However for me, the highlight of the meal was the sweet potato wedges. They were simply divine- crispy on the outside yet soft in the middle. They even came with a lovely garlicky sauce to dip them into. I would definitely order them again! The café also had a nice selection of cakes but we were so full from our food that we didn't try anything else. Perhaps another day!

I'd love to know what you have been up to today. Leave a comment or send me an email!

Comments

  1. Love your blog! https://blogbyperksofbeinglara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts