Top 6 Blogs to Follow

Hello.
As a blogger myself, I really enjoy reading through blogs. I think that it is important to read other blogs as a blogger so that you can gain inspiration and develop as a writer. I have a long list of blogs that I frequently read, but I have collated a list of 6 blogs for you that I would recommend you follow. I've tried to include a variety of different blogs in this list. Some of them are very well known, and others less so. I hope you enjoy reading it! Let me know who your favourite bloggers are.

1. Call Me Cupcake- Linda Lomelino
Yes, you guessed it- this is a baking blog. I really enjoy reading Linda's posts as she always comes up with great innovative ideas to give her bakes an interesting twist. I take lots of inspiration from this blog because her recipes always sound amazing! Take her most recent post as an example: chocolate hazelnut tartlets with sea salt. They sound absolutely divine! In my opinion, her photography is first class and the pictures actually make my mouth water!

2. Joli House- Lily Kate France
This is a fashion and lifestyle blog and I just love the way that Lily writes. I like the way it almost seems like a conversation. She blogs about a variety of things but I particularly like her crafty posts, for example when she crocheted a bikini! I really enjoy reading her posts and she includes lots of pictures which is always a good thing.



3. Zoella- Zoe Sugg
Now for a more well known blog. Zoe Sugg, aka Zoella, is one of the most successful bloggers in the country, or even the world at the moment. She has a blog, YouTube channels, a makeup range and a lifestyle range, and has even written novels. She posts about many different topics, from baking to anxiety, and I really like the way she writes. I like her more chatty blog posts and I'm also a fan of her baking posts.

4. Baking Martha- Martha Collison
This is another baking blog. The blogger, Martha Collison was the youngest contestant on the 2014 Great British Bake Off. I remember watching the show and she was my favourite! When I found out that she had a blog, I was really interested and now I often read her posts. She comes up with lots of really good ideas and she has some particularly indulgent recipes!



5. Poppy Loves
This is a London lifestyle blog and one of the reasons why I like it is the variety of topics that she writes about. Poppy always includes lots of pictures and I find her posts really interesting and engaging. She also has some lovely looking recipes on her blog that I'm keen to try out soon.

6. Style Sweet CA- Tessa Huff
This last blog is another baking blog. Yay! I love this blog because all of Tessa's recipes look amazing! I just scrolled through her recipe index and she has so many amazing looking cakes and tarts. I particularly like the look of the layer cakes. I also really like the photos that she takes, because they are all very light and make the cakes look gorgeous!



I hope you liked this post! Go and follow some of these bloggers, they are all amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts