'This or that' Tag

Hello!
Back in December when I was doing Blogmas, I decided to do a Christmas tag and it was so much fun that I wanted to do another tag. I looked for some questions online and decided to do a 'this or that' tag. Now, I would write a paragraph explaining exactly what this is, but I think that you will get the idea. I hope you enjoy reading it!



Summer or winter?
I think I prefer Summer because I love the sun. However I also love Christmas so it was a hard choice!

Cookies or cake?
This one is so tricky! I think I'm going to have to choose cake because there is more variety. You can choose different flavours, shapes, colours and decorations.

Bracelets or necklaces?
Necklaces because they don't accidentally fall off!

Shower or bath?
I think it depends on what time of day it is. I love having a bath in the evening if I have the time, especially if there is a lush bath bomb involved, but in the morning I prefer to have a shower because it is quick and gets me ready for the day ahead.

Tea or coffee?
Tea definitely! I don't like coffee.

Mountains or beaches?
Despite the serenity and picturesqueness (if that's a word) of mountains I think I prefer beaches. They are really pretty and you can swim in the sea!

Sun or snow?
It has to be sun. I like snow but it's cold and when it melts it goes all wet and sludgy. Sun is definitely better because it makes everything look prettier.

Daisies or buttercups
Daisies because you can make daisy chains! I have fond memories of doing this at playtime at school.

Boots or trainers?
This is tricky. Trainers are definitely better in the summer but I love styling a winter outfit with some sleek black boots.

Chocolate or vanilla?
Most of the time, I prefer chocolate but when it comes to ice cream, I like vanilla more. There's nothing better than a good quality tub of vanilla ice cream.

Romance or horror?
Definitely romance! Horror can be really scary whereas romance is perfect for a night in, particularly a romantic comedy.

Dogs or cats?
I'm not a huge animal fan but I think I prefer dogs because little puppies are so cute. Cats always seem to have an air of superiority!

Ice cream or frozen yoghurt?
I think that ice cream is better, however I have tasted some delicious frozen yoghurt. I really like the strawberry frozen yoghurt that Yeo Valley make.

Lemonade or coke?
I used to prefer lemonade but now I really like coke, but it has to be Diet Coke for me. It tastes nicer.

Books or films?
Films because you can watch them with other people.

Spots or stripes?
I like stripes better. I'm wearing a t-shirt with stripes on it today in fact!

Apples or oranges?
I prefer apples. My favourite type is Pink Lady.

Piano or guitar?
Piano definitely! But perhaps I am a bit biased.

Pasta or pizza?
This question is tricky as I love both, but I think I'm going to choose pizza. I tasted some absolutely amazing pizzas when I went to Italy.

Leggings or jeans?
Jeans are better in my opinion because you can wear them with pretty much anything! Leggings are useful though for exercising.

I hope you enjoyed my 'this or that' tag. It was really fun to write and I hope to do another post like this soon. Let me know what your answers would be!

Comments

Popular Posts