Lamy Safari Fountain Pen

Hello!
Today I thought that I would tell you about my new fountain pen that I have bought. This will be useful for anyone at school, university or work who needs a stationery recommendation! I hope you enjoy it!

I love writing with a fountain pen because I really like the way the ink flows and the little amount of pressure that you have to put on to the page. I have tried many different fountain pens including cheap ones and slightly more expensive brands. Last year, I used a Parker fountain pen but I have decided to go for a Lamy pen this year. Lamy do a few different styles of ink pen but I went for the popular 'safari' pen. I have tried it out and I really like the pen. They are quite chunky pens but are lovely to write with and come in a wide range of colours. The only downside to these pens is that they need special Lamy ink cartridges and Lamy ink erasers which are more expensive than the typical ink cartridges and ink erasers that you would find in a stationery store. So, if you are looking for a cheap pen to buy, I would recommend not choosing Lamy. However if you are prepared to spend a bit extra, Lamy pens are definitely worth it! My Lamy pen is pink and here is a link to its page on the Lamy website and here is a link to its page on the WHSmith website.

So that ends my short review of my new Lamy ink pen. I hope you found it useful.
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts