Experimental Pizzas!

Hello,
I have just had lunch and we had two pizzas. Although they were not what you would expect. Mum made the pizzas and they were delicious so I am going to write about them.

At breakfast I asked for flatbreads for lunch. Flatbreads are a favourite of mine especially with garlicky sauce. Mum said that was ok and she prepared the dough. After going on a cycle ride, I came back to find pizzas cooking. Mum had decided to make the flatbread dough into some pizzas. 
A crispy kale pizza

The first two pizzas were cheese, crunchy kale and onion. They were unusual because they didn't have tomato sauce on them. They were actually delicious. The kale came out as a similar texture to crispy seaweed. The garlic made it taste nice. The onion gave a nice flavour too. All together, I would give it an eight out of ten. The one thing I would have added would be a sauce before the toppings to replace the tomato sauce.

A pesto and tomato pizza
The next pizza had pesto instead of tomato sauce with tomato pieces and cheese on the top. I really liked this pizza as I am a big fan of pesto pasta. It was slightly more original as it had tomatoes and cheese but the pesto gave it an unusual but interesting twist. The tomatoes went really well with the pesto and I loved the pizza all together. I would give it a nine out of ten because it was more pizza like.


I hope some of my readers will try out these exciting but healthier pizzas because I think they are scrumptious!
Goodbye!

Comments

Popular Posts