Tea

Hello!
Today I am going to talk about tea.
When one says tea, you never know what they are talking about. It could either be afternoon tea or
supper. Or just a nice cup of tea. Whilst thinking about this, I thought that it was very odd that although tea means a cup of tea, it can mean other things too. I am actually going to talk about cups of tea today.

My favourite type of tea is Yorkshire tea. Other people like different sorts. People can have their tea in all sorts of different ways because there are so many flavours. Firstly, there are different varieties of tea. These are four main varieties:
  • Black tea
  • Green tea
  • Oolong tea
  • White tea
However, some people like fruit tea such as raspberry and pomegranate flavoured tea. The most famous type is earl grey. It is a black tea and it gets its citrus flavour from an orange-like fruit.

Sugar and milk are in question when people ask for tea. You never know how they like their tea. I like my tea with a bit of milk and no sugar. I just don't know how people can take their tea black but they seem to like the strong flavour!

Overall I think that we are very lucky to have all the sorts of different flavours and brands of tea. I would be interested to know what type of tea my readers like best.
Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts