A-Z of Christmas

BLOGMAS- Day 4

Hello!
I am really enjoying Blogmas at the moment! We have reached day 4 so I have decided it's time for an A-Z of Christmas. I have picked my favourite Christmassy thing for each letter of the alphabet and turned the list into a poem! I hope you like it!

A is for angels, beautiful and bright,
B is for baubles, hanging among the lights,
C is for cinnamon, a warm earthy spice,
D is for decorations, making your home look nice,
E is for elves, decked in green and red,
F is for Father Christmas, who comes when you're in bed,
G is for gingerbread, a treat to have with tea,
H is for holly, a prickly shrub or tree,
I is for icicle, frosty and made of ice,
J is for Jesus, known as Jesus Christ,
K is for kings, with frankincense, myrrh and gold,
L is for lights, twinkling bright and bold,
M is for mistletoe, with berries round and white,
N is for nativity, and what happened in the stable that night,
O is for ornaments, baubles and candy canes,
P is for presents, chocolates and toy trains,
Q is for the queen, who speaks on Christmas day,
R is for reindeer, helping Santa on his way,
S is for snowflakes, as pretty as can be,
T is for tinsel, decorating the tree,
U is for unwrapping presents, what will you get?
V is for visitors, have they arrived yet?
W is for a wreath, hung up on the door,
X is for xmas gifts, for sale at the store,
Y is for yule log, always a winner,
Z is for zzzz, after Christmas dinner!

I hope you liked my poem! I had so much fun writing it and it really got me into the festive spirit!

Comments

Popular Posts