BLOGMAS!

BLOGMAS- Day 1

Hello!
It's the first of December! This means one thing: Christmas is on its way! Yay! Today I am launching something super exciting on this blog! This year I am going to be doing Blogmas. For those of you who don't know, Blogmas is when you post something everyday in December up until Christmas. It is a bit like an advent calendar. I am so excited to be doing it and I have lots of Christmassy ideas up my sleeve. So, today's post is just about introducing blogmas and I have some new festive features to talk about too but before I do, I just thought that I would share some Christmassy pictures that I found on the internet.

These Christmas cookies look so good! I love how intricately they are iced. I'm definitely considering making a batch of iced cookies now! The picture to the right is so cute! I just couldn't resist putting it on this post.


You may have noticed that this blog looks a bit different at the moment! I have decided to do a Christmassy theme to suit the season so I have chosen snowflake wallpaper and I am now going to be ending my posts with a Christmas signature. I am going to be ending every post with a signature from now onwards but in January, it won't be Christmas themed (obviously)! So that it the end of the first blog post of Blogmas! I hope you are as excited as I am for Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts