My Christmas Playlist Favourites

BLOGMAS- Day 3

Hello!
One of my favourite things about Christmas is listening to some great festive music and I have to confess, I have been listening to Christmas music every morning so far in December! I have designated a playlist to Christmas on my phone and it's full of all my favourites. I decided that for Day 5 of Blogmas, I would share my top 10 favourite Christmas songs on my playlist this year.
  1. All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
  2. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day by Wizzard
  3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Sam Smith
  4. Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens
  5. Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid
  6. Mistletoe by Justin Bieber
  7. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Christina Aguilera
  8. Last Christmas by Wham!
  9. Fairytale of New York (feat. Kirsty MacColl) by The Pogues
  10. Merry Xmas Everybody by Slade
So that's my top ten! They aren't in any particular order because I like all of those songs. I'd love to know which Christmas songs are your favourites.

Comments

Popular Posts