Our Christmas Tree

BLOGMAS- Day 5

Hello!
The Christmas decorations have gone up in our house so I thought that I would share a few pictures of our tree this year.



For me, the most important decoration is always going to be the tree. As always, this year our tree is decked in red and gold decorations. I have seen some trees with more unusual colour combinations but personally, I think red and gold is pretty much as Christmassy as you can get! Also, our living room (where the tree is) has a red and gold colour scheme so it goes very well! I have noticed recently that some trees don't have any tinsel on this year. However I can proudly say that our tree does. I think that a tree needs tinsel for that festive feel. Who cares about class? It's Christmas! Another debate one could have about Christmas trees is whether you put a star or an angel on the top. I've decided that people have their own Christmas traditions and that's fine! Everyone does it their own way and that is what makes Christmas so special for me. Decorating the tree is one of my favourite parts of the build up to Christmas and I had so much fun draping on tinsel and hanging on lots of baubles. It never fails to get me in a festive mood. Now I need to think about Christmas presents!

So what do you think? Tinsel or no tinsel? Traditional colours or modern colours? I'd love to know!

Comments

Popular Posts