Writing Christmas Cards

BLOGMAS- Da11

Hello!
Blogmas is going really well at the moment and I'm really enjoying writing a post every day. You might have seen my recent post on day 6 about Homemade Christmas Cards. I thought that I would do a short post about writing Christmas cards to go with it!

When I write Christmas cards, I always like to make it personal. Here are two ways of doing this:

The first way is to write a personal message in the card. At Christmas time, I always like to hear about what people have been doing this past year, so it is the perfect thing to write in Christmas cards. You don't have to write loads, but a personal message shows that you care.

The second way is to illustrate your card with pictures. You don't have to be an artist to do this though! I have created 14 easy Christmassy doodles that are perfect for drawing in Christmas cards. These doodles don't take long to draw but they make your cards look really pretty and festive.

I recently wrote a load of Christmas cards for my friends. They were quite small cards so there wasn't room for a long message. Instead, I added some doodles to give the cards a festive look. I think they look really good and I can't wait to give them to all my friends!

I hope you give these ideas a try!

Comments

Popular Posts