Christmas TV Recommendations

BLOGMAS- Day 22

Hi!
With Christmas looming, I thought I would do a post with some TV recommendations. I hope you find it useful!

The Great British Bake Off Christmas Special
One thing I am excited to watch is the Great British Bake Off Christmas Special. I love the bake off, as you have probably figured out by now! I can't wait for the Christmas special. It features some past bakers from previous series'. Many people were upset when it was announced that the Bake Off would be moving to Channel 4, and even more upset when it was announced that Mary, Mel and Sue would not be moving with the show. However, they are all joining together for one last show: the Christmas special. You can watch this on Christmas Day, BBC 1 at 4:45pm.

Outnumbered
Outnumbered used to be one of my absolute favourite shows but then it ended. However, all is not lost! Outnumbered is back this Christmas on Boxing Day, BBC 1 at 10pm. I am really excited to watch this because all the same actors are returning! It should be great.

Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special
For the dancing fans out there, Strictly is also doing a Christmas Special. Many Strictly fans are excited for this, not only because it promises great dancing and festive spirit, but because one of the judges is making his last appearance on the show! Len Goodman has been a judge on Strictly for 12 years but if you want to know his highlights, a programme is available on BBC iPlayer called Strictly Len Goodman. The Christmas Special will be on TV on Christmas Day, BBC 1 at 6:45pm.

Films
There are loads of films being shown this Christmas but to name three, we have:
  • Frozen- Christmas Day, BBC 1 at 3:10pm
  • A Christmas Carol- Christmas Eve, BBC 1 at 11:30pm
  • The Lady in the Van- Christmas Eve, BBC 2 at 9pm
I hope you are looking forward to some of these shows as much as I am!

Comments

Popular Posts