Top 5 Christmas Films

BLOGMAS- Da10

Hi!
One of my favourite things to do at Christmas time is to sit down with friends, eat some popcorn and watch a good Christmas film. There are so many great films out there so today I wanted to rate my top 5 favourite Christmas films.

5. The Snowman
I love this Christmas classic. Even though it is only 30 minutes long, it is a great animation with beautiful music. It is a story about a snowman who comes to life and takes a little boy to see father Christmas. I think it is a really sweet story and I always love to watch it at Christmas time.
4. Frozen
Frozen is an animated children's film that was released in 2013. It is a lovely story about a princess who has to go on an adventure to find her sister who has made an eternal winter with her powers. The story is full of drama, excitement and romance, and it has been extremely successful. I think it is a great film, perfect to watch with young children.
3. Home Alone
Home Alone is a Christmas classic. It is about a boy who accidentally gets left behind while his family goes on their Christmas holiday. He realises that two men are planning to rob his house so he sets up a series of booby traps in and around the house. The film is really funny but can be scary at times so it isn't great for young children, however it is a great Christmas film!
2. Love Actually
I watched this film for the first time today and thought it was great! It is rated 15 so is not a film for little children, but I really enjoyed it. It is a really funny romantic comedy about 10 separate relationships in the build up to Christmas. It is a great one for a movie night.
1. Nativity!
Nativity is my favourite Christmas film. It is about a primary school putting on their Christmas nativity production. Every year, the primary school's nativity is outshone by another nativity at a local private school. The teacher in charge sets up a whole chain of lies by pretending Hollywood were coming to his school. It is a really funny film and some of the characters are really funny. I especially like the character Mr Poppy as he is basically a big kid himself. I love this film and will definitely be watching it this Christmas!

So those were my top 5 Christmas films. Which Christmas films do you like?

Comments

Popular Posts