Bath Christmas Market

BLOGMAS- Day 21

Hello!
Recently I visited the Christmas market in Bath and it was amazing! I had such a nice time and I wanted to write a short post about what it is like there.

At the market you could buy a huge range of gifts, from soaps to spices. All the gifts are sold from traditional wooden chalets. The chalets are decorated and everything looks very festive! There was a lovely atmosphere at the market and the air was full of the scent of caramelised roasted nuts and mulled wine. There were also lots of carol singers who helped to make the market feel Christmassy. My favourite stall was one that sold lots of different types of brownies. I bought a salted caramel brownie and it was amazing! I really enjoyed my time at the market.

Bath is also the perfect location for a market because it is really close to lots of other attractions, for example the Roman Baths, the abbey and the spa. The market is very close to the train station which is very convenient! The market is closed now but will be open next year so go along! It's great!

Comments

Popular Posts