My Christmas Jumper

BLOGMAS- Day 7

Hello!
For Day 7 of Blogmas, I thought that I would do a short post about my new Christmas jumper this year.

I love wearing Christmas jumpers because it makes me feel really festive. They are perfect for Christmas parties. With Christmas jumpers, I never know whether to go for a cheap or expensive one. I have seen so many great ones, ranging from £5 to £40! In the end, I decided to go for a fairly cheap one because you only wear it for one month of the year. After browsing various different shops online, I decided to go for one from Peacocks. I chose this jumper because I really like the colour and it is very warm and cosy. The penguin pattern looks really pretty. This jumper costs £16 and I think that it is quite good value for the price.

I hope you enjoyed this short post about my Christmas jumper!

Comments

Popular Posts