Christmas Eve

BLOGMAS- Day 24

Hello!
It's Christmas Eve and I am so excited because there is only one sleep to go until Christmas! I hope all of you are feeling festive too. Everything is ready for Christmas. All the presents are wrapped and under the tree. It is looking quite crowded under the branches! Sadly I have almost reached the end of Blogmas. I am quite sad that it's nearly over because it has been so much fun writing all the posts. I wanted to write a post about how Blogmas has gone.

Blogmas all started with me introducing my new background and Christmas signature but before long I was writing all about the advent calendar I made and my Christmas Playlist Favourites! The next post was the A-Z of Christmas and this was one of my favourites. It took quite a while to think of things for each letter but I really enjoyed the process, and the difficulty of making each line rhyme! Day 5 featured my Christmas tree and day 6 was all about homemade cards. I was so proud of my designs! I think they look really professional! Next up was a post on my Christmas jumper, which I am wearing right now, and the first baking post of Blogmas: chocolate truffles! Day 9 was my favourite post: the Christmas Tag. It was so much fun to do! I spent quite a while thinking about my answer to each question. Day 10 was my top ten Christmas films and day 11 was my guide to writing personal Christmas cards.

For day 12, I went back in time to a medieval Christmas. I loved finding out all the facts for this post. Baking was back after that with my Christmas cupcakes design and then I gave you some Secret Santa ideas. I hope that was useful! I might refer back to it next year when picking a present. Another of my favourite posts came on day 15. I loved writing about the lush bath bombs almost as much as I loved using them in the bath! Days 16, 17 and 18 had a DIY theme. First I told you how to make snowflakes, then Christmas gifts and then hand-sewn Christmas gifts. I like doing these posts because I can give lots of top tips and advice on how to do it well! Day 19 was about Christmas around the world and day 20 featured my amazing gingerbread recipe! I made a batch yesterday and they were delicious. Next up, I wrote about my trip to the Bath Christmas market and then I gave you my TV recommendations for this Christmas. I can't wait for the Bake Off tomorrow! Finally there was a Christmas Quiz and then here we are on Christmas Eve with day 24.

I can't believe I managed to blog every day. It wasn't easy but I really enjoyed it. To any of my readers with a blog of their own, I encourage you to give this a go next Christmas. It is hard but well worth it!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with plenty of festive cheer.

Comments

Popular Posts