Secret Santa Gift Ideas

BLOGMAS- Da14

Hello!
Today I thought I would do a post about Secret Santa gift ideas. This year I have been involved in two Secret Santa groups and I find it quite hard finding a good gift that isn't too expensive! I have one friend that doesn't like chocolate and is allergic to skin products so when I picked her name, I was a little worried! However I found a great gift and wanted to share a list of a few other ideas on this blog!

Thorntons Chocolate Jolly Santa
This is a really good gift for someone who loves chocolate. It looks impressive and is slightly more exciting than your average chocolate bar. I gave this to one of my friends last year for a Secret Santa present and she loved it! It can be purchased from Thorntons for £6 or you can buy it from Sainsbury's for £5. When I bought it, it was reduced to £4. It is also really easy to wrap!


Marble Notepad and Clips
Primark does a lot of cheap but classy homeware. I think that this notepad looks really pretty and it would be a really nice gift for someone who likes their stationery. I love the design! It is only £2.50 so I paired it with a set of paperclips and other clips that was also £2.50. I really like the colours, especially the copper.


Body Shop Gift Set
There are several gift sets that you can buy from the body shop that would make a great gift. For £9 you can get a body whip, a body lotion and a bath lily in your chosen flavour. It is presented in a cube which looks really pretty and festive. If you are happy to pay £10, you can have body butter, body lotion and a bath lily. These gift sets would make really good presents for your friends and family.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and hopefully it gives you some ideas about Secret Santa presents!

Comments

Popular Posts