Christmas vs Halloween Lush Bath

BLOGMAS- Da15

Hi!
I love using Lush bath bombs in my baths and Lush do so many different types now! Recently, I have seen some festive ones in the shop. I decided to buy one Halloween themed one earlier this autumn, so I thought I would buy a Christmas themed one and compare them both. Hopefully, by the end of this post, I will have decided which bath bomb is better! I hope you enjoy it!

The Halloween bath product I chose was a bath bomb called Pumpkin. It had a cinnamon and pumpkin smell and as you can see from the picture, it was a vibrant orange colour.

The Christmas bath product I chose was a bubble bar called Peeping Santa. For those of you who don't know, a bubble bar is one that you crumble under running water and it creates lots of bubbles. This bubble bar smelt like strawberries and was a bright red colour.

When I put the Pumpkin bath bomb in the bath, straight away it started fizzing and before long, the water was a beautiful shimmering amber colour. The Peeping Santa bubble bar created a mountain of bubbles and the water went a pretty dark red/pink colour.

I think that overall, the Christmas bath product was better because I preferred the smell and it produced loads of bubbles. Also, I really like the design of the bubble bar. The way that the eyes peep out of the hat is really cute. In addition to this, I don't think that Pumpkin is a very imaginative name for the Halloween bath bomb. So, I officially make Christmas the winner.

Comments

Popular Posts