Christmas Tag

BLOGMAS- Da9

Hi!
Today I wanted to do a Christmas tag. For those of you who don't know what a tag is, it is basically when you answer a load of questions for fun! I love reading tags to find out what other bloggers like. I looked at various different Christmas tags and put together a list of questions. I decided to do a Christmas themed tag for obvious reasons, it being December. I hope you enjoy it!

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
This is a hard one because I love so many Christmas films. I think my favourite one has to be Nativity! It is so funny and I love all the characters, especially Mr Poppy! I'm planning on doing a post about my top 5 favourite Christmas films so keep a look out for that post!

2. Where do you usually spend your Christmas holiday?

Usually, I spend my Christmas holiday at home with my family. I quite like being at home at Christmas but I love having family over to stay.

3. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
No! I never open presents on Christmas eve. I usually open them on Christmas Day.

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I love 'All I Want for Christmas is You' by Mariah Carey. It is such a great song and is my go-to tune to get me in a festive mood. I also really like 'Mistletoe' by Justin Bieber.

5. Candy canes or gingerbread?
Definitely gingerbread. I find candy canes quite sickly and can never manage a whole one, whereas I love the spicy sweetness of gingerbread. I always bake a batch of gingerbread at Christmas time. Last year I helped to make a gingerbread house! It was so much fun.

6. Have you bought all your Christmas presents yet?
Yes- they are all bought, wrapped and under the tree! I have been very organised this year.

7. Do you have a real or fake Christmas tree?
We have a real one every year. One of my earliest memories related to Christmas is going with my Dad on a cold winter morning to buy a tree.

8. What is your favourite Christmas treat?
I love rocky road. My mum always makes a batch at Christmas time and it tastes divine! It may not be the most healthy treat but it is so rich and chocolatey.

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
I don't think I can say. I love seeing people's reactions when they open presents that I have given them but I also love receiving gifts too.

10. How good are you at wrapping presents?
I'm not awful but I can't say my presents look Pinterest-worthy! I think I am ok at wrapping presents but I have definitely seen people who are much better.

11. Do you like mince pies?
No I don't like them. I try them every year but I have never had a taste for mince pies. I think it is the mincemeat.

12. What makes Christmas so special for you?
My favourite thing about Christmas is seeing all the family. I love it when all the family get together so that is what makes Christmas so special for me.

13. Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I prefer Christmas Day because everyone is really happy. Also, I love eating Christmas dinner with my family on Christmas Day. So, although I like the anticipation and excitement of Christmas Eve, I think that Christmas Day is better.

14. What is your favourite Christmas advert this year?
I love the John Lewis advert this year. For those of you who don't know, it features animals bouncing on a trampoline at night time. I think it is really cute and I don't mind watching it. Usually I hate watching adverts!

15. Do you make new year resolutions and do you stick to them?
I always try to make New Year Resolutions but I find it very hard to stick to them. One I did make last year was to write more blog posts and I have done that, so that's one resolution I have stuck to.

16. What place in the world would you like to visit at Christmas time?
I don't like to go away at Christmas time but if I did have to go somewhere, I would pick New York. I think that all the lights look so pretty in pictures that I have seen.

17. What is your favourite part of Christmas dinner?
This is such a tricky question! I love roast potatoes and stuffing but I think my favourite is pigs in blankets. However they have a habit of getting a little bit burnt sometimes in our house!

18. What is your favourite Christmas scent?
I love sweet orange and cinnamon scents associated with Christmas. Cinnamon is one of my favourite spices and I love the sweetness of oranges.

19. What has been your favourite Christmas gift?
My favourite gift last year was when my sister got a huge jar and filled it with lots of little things like hand cream, chocolate coins, eyeshadow, hair clips and bangles. It was such a great present because I was only expecting one thing but instead, I got lots of little things.

20. What tops your tree?
Our tree is topped with a gold star.

So I hope you enjoyed this Christmas tag!

Comments

Popular Posts